Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bad News For Celebrity Hosiery Trends?

There are still stars out there, wearing hosiery, which is a reason to cheer. Unfortunately, the gossip news has been reporting that more celebrities are going bare legged, even in these cold months. Even Taylor Swift is photographed in that article.

I think that this is not good, but I also think that hosiery still has a fighting chance. What about you? Do you think that it is becoming more popular? have you seen more women wear it? Have you seen more guys wear hosiery?

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm seeing girls and women wearing fashion tights, such as fishnets and patterned black tights. I don't see many people wearing pantyhose other than black. I want pantyhose to make a comeback, I just don't know if it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well just wait till winter hits full swing!

    ReplyDelete