Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Smoother Hands Now

My factory job has been causing havoc on my hands. I thought that I would never be able to enjoy stroking smooth hosiery ever again, or at least not until I quit my job. I guess that I was wrong.

I have been fighting back by rubbing in petroleum jelly into my hands, after each hand wash, and it has been helping a lot. Now, when I touch my hosiery legs, my hands barely snag the fabric. Because the fabric is so tough, the mild roughness does not cause any damage.

I am looking forward to happier days.

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Windrift Hill body butter, made in Conrad Montana. That's what I use to combat the dry, rough, scaly, chapped fingertips that accompany a job which requires several diaper changes and frequent handwashing.

    ReplyDelete