Thursday, February 28, 2013

Went Out Wearing Black Mostly Opaques Today

It was good change of pace, sicne I normally wear completely opaque footless hosiery.

I wore army boots, so nobody could tell that I was wearing footed hosiery, but the mostly opaque fabric still caught a bit of attention. I noticed people passing by me, looking at my legs. 1 woman told her friend, and her 2 friends looked back. At least, I think that they were looking at me.

I think that what made it more noticable was the rainy weather. Not many guys are going to wear shorts in rainy weather, right? Therefore, when they see me wearing shorts, they will also notice that I am wearing hosiery.

I wore mostly opaques, because I had epilated my legs a couple of days ago, this pair was almost ready to be washed. I epilated, because I expected to model the Fangi Pangi hosiery that arrived earlier in the week.

I really missed wearing sheer hosiery and mostly opaque hosiery. I do not feel like I am really advocating hosiery, unless it is sheer or mostly opaque. What about you guys?

Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I wore my ADRIAN argyle patterned tights out for my birthday on Wednesday with my female friend. I really liked the look and style I matched with my clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty non-event, but she did mention they did look good. We have been friends for years now.. :)

      Delete
  2. That's awesome. Are you in the US or Europe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      I'm in Canada.

      You're in the US, I see. Are there many hosiery wearers there?

      Delete