Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#Mantyhose Feet On Smooth Foot Rest

For the last while, I have been enjoying the delight of hosiery covered feet on a specially covered foot rest. I get to rub my feet over the smooth surface. The cover is packaging material, that is spongy, but it is so thin, that it almost does not seem that way.

To make it, you just need a foot rest, and a cover. Simply look at whatever packing material you get, when you buy stuff.

In my case, I already had a foot rest under my desk, so it was not a big deal. I wanted to use styrofoam to keep my feet from touching the cold surface in winter, but I also wanted a smooth surface, so that it would be easier to wipe it clean. I put the styrofoam on it, and enjoyed it. It got ripped apart easily due to wear and tear, so I added more foam, and this cover.

If any of you want some, then let me know in the comments below. I can send spare material to you for free plus shipping and handling. Do not give me your contact information, until we have discussed it thoroughly.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment