Sunday, July 29, 2012

Is He Wearing Pantyhose? #2

I was browsing through Nextag, and I found an image that was interesting. Usually, I show you a guy in these photos, and we need to determine whether or not he is wearing, right? This time [which will probably be the last time], I show you a photo of Mediven Plus compression hosiery, and you tell me if one of the models is a guy.

The description says that it is appropriate for men and women, so I think that it is safe to make an assumption.

This is significant, because if the model is a guy, then this would be 1 of the more mainstream photos of a guy modelling hosiery. I think that that is cool.

What do you think?

There are more Is He Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is He Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Is She Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

1 comment: