Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Went To Argentinian Tango Dance Last Night

I was very happy see that many women had worn hosiery. I went to the Polish Community Centre, last night. There was a regular dance on the main floor, and a dance class on the second.

I think that I might go on a regular basis, to feast my eyes, and to spend time with the women. My only concern is that they might not be interested in dancing with strangers.

I also would love to dance while wearing hosiery and shorts, and I have no idea how many women would go for it.

A lot of people have a To Do list of things that they want to do before they die. I plan on doing the Argentian Tango with at least 1 slim beautiful woman who is wearing hosiery. I also plan on wearing my favourite shorts [or a pair that is as nice], and a pair of semi-opaques or sheers. The hosiery would have to be very visible even from a distance. I want to enjoy the dance, and to make a statement!

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Really? Seriously? If every time I wear hosiery, some creepy guys are going to be considering me as an object for their pleasure and then blogging about it on the internet, I might as well stop wearing hosiery. Because this is very disturbing you know...

    ReplyDelete