Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is She Wearing Pantyhose? #31

Viewing #31 is the second woman from the left. At first, I never put much thought into her, but I realized that I normally feature white [or light skinned] women. Do you think she is wearing?

There are more Is She Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

2 comments:

  1. I think that the woman second from the left is wearing some black pantyhose. Her leg looks pretty flawless, and it is a little darker than her skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree.

    I noticed that there is at least 1 line on her right leg, which might be a hosiery blemish. Also, if we look at the edges of the leg, we can see the blackness getting darker there. I hope that that makes sense. Her face doesn't seem to have that blackness at the edges.

    ReplyDelete