Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tip For Unwrinkling Cleaned Hosiery

I take it for granted that my hosiery will be nice and smooth, before I put it on, as opposed to wrinkled and tangled. The hosiery wearing experience, starts in the brain, before you even put on a pair of hosiery. In fact, it starts before you even see it. I suggest that you read the remainder of this blog entry to see how I make my hosiery nice and smooth, so that you can get the most pleasure out of your hosiery wearing experience. While you are at it, comment below to let me know if you also unwrinkle your hosiery.

Hosiery appears to be at its best when it is unwrinkled. Think about how exciting it is to open a new package of hosiery. The hosiery is carefully folded, and it looks pristine, just like virgin snow. I feel that there is something special about that.

You do not have to wait for a new package of hosiery to get that enjoyment. Unwrinkling your hosiery and then flattening it out, creates the pristine hosiery that you will enjoy. When you think about putting on a pair of hosiery, you can think about pulling out a pristine pair of hosiery from your drawers, even though you have worn that pair several times already. Unwrinkling the hosiery after washing, and before drying, will help the hosiery to meet your expectations.

Washing the hosiery will cause it to wrinkle and shrink. To make the hosiery dry in a relatively unwrinkled manner, I untangle it, then try to separate the fabric from itself, and then lay it down on a flat surface. If I do not have enough space, then I will fold some or all of the pairs once so that the folded pairs appear to each be 1 long strip, as opposed to 2 long strips. If I still do not have enough space, then I will fold my hosiery in half, so that some or all of the pairs are half as long as the full length. If I still do not have enough space, then I will fold my pairs in half again, so that some or all of the pairs are a quarter of the full length. The important thing is to make sure that all of the hosiery rests nicely, so that they will not be very wrinkled when they are dry. There will always be small wrinkles in my sheers, but the opaques tend to look quite nice.

What I have written in the previous paragraphs has more to do with appearances, but there are other advantages.

Another advantage is that it should be easier to put your thumbs in the legs, when you gather up the hosiery in a roll before putting them on.

Another advantage is that it should be easier to not put your hosiery on with the legs twisted.

Another advantage is that you will not have to slide it up your arm to ensure that you put it on correctly.

I think that a fresh pair of hosiery on the legs is a wonderful feeling, and having it flat and unwrinkled before I pull them out of the drawer helps me to enjoy the experience even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment